Six banks provides COSME financial instruments in Serbia. More information are available on the following links:
- Banca Intesa Serbia, https://www.bancaintesa.rs/privreda/kreditni-poslovi/cosme-%E2%80%93-krediti-za-trajna-obrtna-sredstva-sa-garancijom-eif.2301.html ,
- UniCredit Bank Serbia, https://www.unicreditbank.rs/rs/biznis/finance/eufondovi.html ,
- Erste Bank Serbia, https://www.erstebank.rs/sr/Pravna-lica/proizvodi/krediti/cosme,
- Halkbank Serbia, http://www.halkbank.rs/cosme-program.nspx,
- OTP Bank Serbia, https://www.otpsrbija.rs/cosme-program ,
- Komercijalna banka Srbija, https://www.kombank.com/sr/privreda/krediti-cosme-program .
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), as the main target of COSME, in some calls can apply directly as beneficiary
- Intermediary organisations, that support SMEs can be beneficiaries and participate in calls
- EU member states
- Non-EU Participants in the COSME Programme:
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo*,Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey
- Moldova, Armenia and Ukraine signed the Agreement, but do not participate in the COSME financial instruments.
There are several ways to get funding under the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSME) programme:
- Contracts and grants – in the section “Contracts and grants” on COSME’s website, you can find all open calls for proposals, calls for tenders and calls for expressions of interest. The list is updated often, so it is advisable to check it regularly: https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/cosme
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – you can apply for funding through your local partner of the EEN. A list of EEN branches can be found here: http://een.ec.europa.eu/about/branches
- Local financial intermediaries - COSME funds can also be obtained via local financial intermediaries for loan guarantee or venture capital. Find the one closest to you: http://www.access2finance.eu/
Please be aware that COSME does not support research and innovation activities. These are supported under the Horizon 2020 programme.